March Update: Moving on
Big Local SW11 is getting out and about. We are looking for your ideas for your area.We want to know how you would spend a million pounds to make a difference.Check out our website to see the ideas that have come out so far, and register your opinion and your ideas
Over the next few weeks we will be circulating 1000s of questionnaires, so please fill one in and return it at one of the events in the letterboxes provided or to Providence House in Falcon Road.
Join us at one of the following events to enjoy yourself and express your views:
* Saturday 2nd March for a fun day at Sacred Heart School, Este Road from 12 – 3pm
* Wednesday 13th March for a lively discussion at Battersea Sports Centre, Hope Street at 6.30pm
* Saturday 16th March for a coffee morning at Battersea Chapel, Wye Street 11am – 1pm
* & for a fun day in York Gardens from 1-4pm
* Saturday 18th May for an open day in Battersea High Street
If you go to school in the area, watch out because we may come visiting soon!
If you want to take a more active part, come to our next Stakeholders Meeting on Wednesday 20th March 6.30pm at Battersea Chapel
If you have a good idea for using funds, we will soon be starting up a Taster grants scheme as a way of testing out good ideas
Above all keep in touch with us! Contact: telephone 020 7228 0433 Email: [email protected] Website: www.biglocalsw11.co.uk
Registered address BigLocalSW11, Providence House 138 Falcon Road London SW11 2LW