FREE2BE support young people and their parents who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, those questioning and those with alternative identities: LGBTQ+
Our service users experience discrimination, homophobia, biphobia and transphobia (HBT-phobia) on a daily basis and it is often as a result of a lack of understanding.
The BigLocal SW11 has funded us to provide introductory training sessions to local organisations with best practice suggestions for simple, low cost, practical changes that can be implemented to create a more inclusive environment.
- Understand why it’s important to create an LGBTQ+ inclusive environment
- Have examples of simple, practical and low-cost changes and actions that can be implemented easily
- Have the opportunity to practise challenging HBT-phobia in a supportive environment
- Develop an initial action plan to start the change process in your organisation
- Receive a list of relevant support and information organisations and services
If you would like to book a training session for your organisation – please get in touch!
07757 502 726