This list includes the criteria for your project to be considered as well as who can be eligible to apply:
- Priority is given to applications from individuals or community organisations or businesses in the BLSW11 geographical area (see map on website: here) that are to benefit residents in BLSW11
- Projects from individuals or community organisations or businesses will only be considered for activities that can demonstrate that are to benefit residents in BLSW11.
- Priority will be given to projects that most match BLSW11 vision and values.
- Projects for this round of funding must be completed by 30th September 2016.
- Projects that have previously applied to BLSW11 grants are welcome to apply again, but projects previously awarded but not completed will not be considered.
- Each successful project will be required to sign a grant acceptance form, and BLSW11 will require progress reports for the successful projects, and information from these may be used on our website.
- Each project will be responsible for supplying their own insurance cover if required.
- BLSW11 is supplying funding for your project but will accept no liability for any damages or costs incurred by or for your project.
- Funding may include volunteer and staff costs, but not for:
(a) activities they undertake as part of their normal employment that are not related to the
(b) items that mainly benefit individuals (eg equipment that is not shared);
(c) political or religious activities;
(d) projects or activities that there is a mandatory obligation to provide; and
(e) VAT that can be recovered for general running costs not associated with the delivery of
There is a total grant pot of £6,000. The maximum grant award for a project is up to £1,000