Thank you to everyone who attended our second Battersea Together meeting. It was great meeting everyone, trying to identify the problems faced by our community and brainstorming solutions together.
Click below to see a PDF version of our plan and budget for 2016-2017 Big Local SW11 Plan and Budget 2016-17
Reminder: Don’t miss Battersea Together Workshop tomorrow We are delighted to invite you to the second Battersea Together workshop, to be held on the 23rd February 2017, from 1–4pm, York Gardens Library. A buffet lunch will be provided from 1pm and the meeting will start shortly afterwards. Last year our first Battersea Together event, which […]
WoW Mums, WoW Kids and elderly, three generations enjoying Peking duck.
Lightbox Theatre was awarded a Big Local SW11 small grant last year. We went to see it with some of the local children and we took some pictures to share this beautiful story with you !
- About us
- Map of our area
- Big Local SW11 Area Profile
- About The Partnership Committee (PC)
- Our Journey
- What’s happened so far ?
- Strategy & Budget
- Terms of Reference and Code of Conduct
- Big Local SW11 Privacy & Cookies Policy
- Big Local SW11 Decision Making Chart (2018)
- Falcon Road Festival
- Quick Wins
- Big Local SW11 Vision to Action
- Focus Groups
- Community Consultation
- Jobs, Training & Opportunities for people in SW11
- Building Futures Advice Service
- Community Fitness Programme
- Big Local SW11 Small Grants
- Battersea Together – Community Leaders Exchange
- Big Local SW11 Grants Programme
- PC Members Only
- Contact Us
Big Local SW11 2016 | All Rights Reserved. Corporate Lite theme by Flythemes